Well, it’s Thanksgiving Day! Yummy (store bought) food once again. The food was from Honeybaked Bakery. Everything they make is fresh. All you have to do is heat up the food and pop the turkey in the oven. We had honey baked turkey and ham for meat. For side dishes we had stuffing, mashed potatoes, cole slaw, and cranberries. For some reason I didn’t seem to enjoy the food as much as I did last year. Maybe I’ve lost my appetite or something, but I still think the food is very good and I’m thankful for having it again this year.
Remind me to get a lemon tree someday when I have a house of my own. My mom made fresh lemonade today…made from our neighbor’s tree, lol. Their tree kind of towers over the fence to our side and they said it was alright to take some anytime we would like some free lemons. It’s very yummy. We got a pitcher of free and fresh lemonade :P
My brother, of course, still isn’t talking to me. It really is a shame since it’s Thanksgiving and all…but oh well. I’m not going to rock the boat; I’m just going to go with the flow.
Since it is Thanksgiving Day, I’m going to list ten things I’m thankful for:
1. My loving significant other.
2. My family.
3. What friends I have.
4. Having a comfortable lifestyle.
5. Being challenged in school.
6. Being able to have my own opinions.
7. Being able to find a reliable free host (At least I hope this is reliable…)
8. Being able to think of a bright future.
9. Having books to enrich my brain.
10. My computer, which provides me with entertainment, self expression, and information.
Thanks to everything and everyone that has made my life so pleasurable :)