Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series

August 7, 2007 @ 11:42 pm

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer is now out. It's the third book in her series, the Twilight series. Her series is awesome. It even replaced my excitement for Harry Potter. If I did not know about Twilight I probably would have rushed out to read HP in a day. However, I'm absorbed by Twilight and I haven't been too interested in Harry Potter. I think I'll get around reading HP sometime, but not before I read Eclipse :)

Don't think I can read it any time soon though… I seriously need to finish my summer assignments. But that doesn't stop be from being excited! Just knowing Eclipse is out and ready for me any time I want is exhilarating :D

So in honor of the new release, I made a photo manipulation of myself as a vampire. Wish I really was one :)

Me as a Vamp

7 Responses to “Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series”

1. Mounie! says:

omg!!! im so excited to get that book!!!!! i cannot wait!! ive been wating for it every since i finishes Full Moon, i read Twighlight too, i can finally blog about a book. ;)

did you get it though?

PS: Harry Potter in not my genre either.

2. heather says:

I've never heard of those books, but they sound good!

maybe I'll check 'em out sometime :]

3. Shelly says:

Hey I've heard of those books! I think my friend reads them. =] She gets excited over them like I get excited over my little picture books by that Bradley Trevor guy. She's tried getting me to read them, but I haven't gotten around to it yet…maybe I should start and give it a try…? =]

4. Natalia says:

I have never heard of those books! I'm not much of a reader and I know that may sound so bad but I only read what's assigned to me in my classes lol. It's just not my thing b/c it's so difficult to find something that sparks my interest.

5. samantha says:

I Loooooooooove these books! I am so hooked on them! Igot the first one for my birthday. I thought it would be boring but i couldn't stop reading it! I finished it in four days because it was so good!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

6. courtney says:

I love the book my friend got me to read it and now i cant stop. You should keep on writing the books because they are great i cant wait to read the 4th book. bye. keep on writing.

7. Tara says:

I love these books as well! I just turned 18 and some people told me I was too old for vampires. There is no such thing as too old for vampires. Rock on!

Ps I still love HP!