My sink has been bothering me for a while now, since it drains water super slowly. I’ve heard of the magical cleaning properties of vinegar and baking soda, so I decided to look that shizzle up! So simple. And no need to handle toxic chemicals. I like it!
- Pour some boiled water down the drain.
- Pour baking soda as best as you can down the drain. Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Mix some hot water and white vinegar together and slowly dump that down the drain.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes. Hear that fun sizzling!
- Flush your drain with some boiled water again.
For exact measurements, check out this post from Crunchy Betty.
No more gloop clogging up my drain.