Maybe scary movies aren’t such a good idea. I went downstairs into the kitchen and switched on the lights, but they flickered a little and I was pretty spooked out. Meep. No more scary movies for me.

PS I left a half-full cup of milk in my room. I must have forgotten to drink it. I have no idea how old it is, but that shit is COTTAGE CHEESE. Holy hell. I can’t believe it. Ew. Ew. Ew.

PPS when dealing with a cup and/or dish containing contents that are very old and possibly dangerous for your health (aka mold or cottage cheese) make sure to do the following: 1) do not breathe in the dangerous and odorous fumes, 2) get it to the sink immediately before a whole new colony starts to grow, 3) after disposing of the contents down the sink, submerge the cup/dish in water mixed with dishwashing soap.

Trust me, number three works really well. haha. I didn’t want to leave the nasty crap for my mom to wash, so to speed up the soaking process I soaked it with dishwashing soap too. After soaking, diligent scrubbing, and careful rinsing (with searing hot water), it was all as good as new.

Man, I hope I never have to deal with that again. I probably will, but oh well. Enjoy my tips!