I was changing my light bulb yesterday, and just my luck…the new bulb blew up and smoked. It gave off a strong smell, so I quickly threw it away. I even opened the windows (and it was cold). This evening, however, the smell was really strong again while I was doing homework on my bed. The windows are open again as I type right now, even though it’s freezing because of the recent rain. I think it was the mercury inside the light bulb… I’m not sure if it’s just in my head or if the vapor is messing with my head. I feel really dizzy right now, my heart rate shot up, my throat feels uncomfortable, and I am coughing (although maybe that’s just a sign of me getting sick…?)


I wish I could just take a vacation to Yosemite or something. :sad: